Sunday 1 November 2009

It's been a while.

Well hello there.

Obviously, I've been extremely lazy for a while and not bothered updating. It's not like there has been a shortage of bADVERTISING fodder, but something has changed. The other day I viewed something so awful, so mind-fistingly (look it up) dreadful that I very nearly shat my own soul in pure, unadulterated anger.

This is what I saw:


Fuck you. Fuck you and your weird, gigantic maw. Fuck your mindless moron of a friend and fuck that bloke who makes the peace sign right at the end. I hope you've all already resigned from humanity and fucked off into limbo.

Tellingly, comments have already been disabled on YouTube for this clip, presumably because the internet can only store so many death threats. Easily a contender for bADVERT of the year, this comm is the sort that, to steal a quote from a much funnier man than I, will make you depressed beyond tablets. Especially when the likes of this Crunchy Nut Cornflakes ad get pulled because apparently things aren't allowed to be actually funny anymore. Instead, we have to put up with this cunt:

2009's Worst Human award (in association with Nuts Magazine) goes to...

1 comment:

  1. welcome back. this man is truly an utter cunt

    ReplyDelete

Vent