Thursday 6 August 2009

Ahem.

I haven't posted anything in a while. That is mostly down to the affliction known as laziness, and also because downloading vids to subsequently upload them here has nearly bust through my download limit. But mostly, laziness.

Anyway, have a gander through this rather excellent blog for your bad-adverts fix while you wait for my next pancreas-bursting-ly good post:


And by you, I mean whoever stumbles upon this post. I'm not fooling myself that I have an actual 'audience'. Honest.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Andy, it's Andrew Macarthy. How are you?

    Why don't you just embed videos onto your blog straight from YouTube, save you the hassle of downloading and uploading and stuff? =)

    Bought that domain name yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I'm good cheers. You?

    Yeah, you're right about that... originally I just wanted to keep up the consistency of the video players but I don't suppose it matters that much. I'll do that from now on.

    Ah, no, still haven't. Was it GoDaddy.com you recommended?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so bad thanks, day off tomorrow so looking forward to the lie in!

    Yeah, GoDaddy's where I always buy mine. Use the code 'emma9' at the checkout to get a .com domain for $7.49. =D

    Gimme a shout on Facebook if you need any help with the whole blogging lark; maybe we can put our media-degree-brains together and do something together sometime? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sorry for the late reply man, I'll check out GoDaddy once I get some spare cash!

    Aye, will do, need to get posting on here again first though...

    ReplyDelete

Vent